Enjoy the luxury of Seafin all to yourselves for a day of relaxation and comfort. The upper deck is perfect for sun-bathing, reading and generally watching the world go by on the Hamble River. We will fill the upper deck chiller with ice so that your drinks stay cold all day. A picnic lunch is provided but the galley is yours to use all day should you wish to bring, prepare or heat up additional food.
Make the most of Seafin’s on-the-river location by bringing your own paddleboards or kayaks which can be launched from the pontoon^. We will meet you at 9am and would ask that you vacate the yacht by 5pm. A late departure may be possible by pre-arrangement. If the Great British summer threatens to do its worst then we will endeavour to reschedule your day via our Wet Weather Waiver *.
The Picnic Day costs £550 and comprises:
• Exclusive use of Seafin for up to six guests
• Picnic lunch of sandwiches, savouries, snacks and salads
• Soft drinks as well as tea and coffee
The Chill Out Day costs £990 includes:
• Exclusive use of Seafin to six guests
• A host/hostess on–board (socially distanced) to prepare and layout your food and drinks
• Mid-morning glass (or two!) of prosecco
• Three course lunch with Pimms
• Afternoon tea with Prosecco
• Tea, coffee and soft drinks
^ Any waterbased activities are done at your own risk
* Wet weather waiver
If you book a Picnic or Chill Out day and the Met Office forecast for Hamble shows a least 3 hours of rain between the hours of 0900 and 1700 we will endeavour to reschedule your day subject to receiving your postponement request a minimum of 36 hours’ in advance.