You can get to Hamble by road, by train or even plane. If in doubt, or if you are lost, call Paul on 07717 467608 or the Marina Office on 023 8045 2741.
1. Exit at junction 8 on the M27
From the M3 follow signs for M27 Southampton
From the A3 follow signs for M27 Portsmouth/Southampton
2. From junction 8, take the A3024 to Southampton/East Docks/Hamble up the hill (short dual carriageway)
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hamble Lane/A3025 to Hamble.
4. Continue to follow Hamble Lane through 2 roundabouts and one set of traffic lights.
5. At 3rd roundabout, take 1st exit and then first left into Satchell Lane.
6. Continue along the lane and follow signs to Port Hamble Marina, which will be found on the left after about 1.5 miles.
Once in the marina, follow the road around and take any parking place available. Parking permits are available from the Marina Office. State that you are on ‘Seafin’. Please display the permit clearly on your dashboard.
We would be grateful if you could inform your Event Organiser that you will require a permit at least a few days prior to the charter. This ensures that the Marina Office are aware of the number of vehicles arriving.
‘Seafin’ is at the end of ‘F’ pontoon, which is near to the Marina Office.