Seafin’ is based at Port Hamble Marina in the picturesque village of Hamble-le-Rice, near Southampton.
Please arrive between 9 – 10am on the morning of your charter, there is no access before 9am except by prior arrangement.
If you have any queries or become lost, then please call Paul (Seafin Operations Manager) on 07717 467608 or the Dock Master at Port Hamble Marina on 023 8045 2741.
The recommended train station is Southampton Parkway (Southampton Airport) and from there it is a 15-minute taxi ride.
The postcode for your Sat Nav is SO31 4QD.
1. Exit at junction 8 on the M27.
From the M3 follow signs for M27 Southampton
From the A3 follow signs for M27 Portsmouth/Southampton
2. From Junction 8, take the A3024 to Southampton/East Docks/Hamble up the hill (short dual carriageway).
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hamble Lane/A3025 to Hamble.
4. Continue to follow Hamble Lane through 2 roundabouts and one set of traffic lights.
5. At 3rd roundabout, take 1st exit and then first left into Satchell Lane.
6. Follow signs to Port Hamble Marina, which will be found on the left after about 1.5 miles.
Once in the marina follow the road along and take any parking place available.
Parking permits should be collected from the marina office. Please display one on your dashboard. We would be grateful if you could inform your Event Organiser that you will require a permit a few days prior to the charter date so that we can ensure that the Marina Office are aware of vehicle numbers.
We would recommend you obtain a ‘3 hours free’ ticket from the machine prior to leaving your car as the car-park is a public one.
‘Seafin’ is at the end of “F” pontoon, which is near to the Marina Office.
For any other queries prior to the day please call Alex. or Karen on 023 8045 7110.
Soft-soled non-marking shoes (no hard heeled shoes please)
Swimming gear and towel (especially if you wish to use the jet skis or paddle boards)